If you need any further help or advice about the Palm Atom Pants please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
Palm Atom Pants
Kayaking Dry Trousers
The New Palm Atom Pant is an articulated cut dry trouser, giving you high quality protection from the elements. Designed to be used with a twin layer jacket to create a two-piece set. Availabe in a Women's specific desgin.
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Sizing Guide
- More info
Palm Atom Pants
The Palm Atom dry pants a perfect for tough conditions, made from the highly waterproof and durable XP 3-layer fabric with the heavy duty XP 4-layer fabric for the reinforcements in the places that you really need them the seat and the knees.
Cut for a comfortable fit whether canoeing or kayaking, the Palm atom pants have been designed with less seams and wear points. The double taped 4-layer dry socks really do keep your feet dry, along with the twin waist allows you to create a versatile 2 piece suit with your twin waist paddle jacket.
These Atom dry trousers are available in lime or jet grey and from size Small - XXL. They are also availabe in a womens specific cut - Palm Atom Women's Pants.
- XP 3-Layer Fabric
- 4-layer 320D reinforced panels
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Twin waist
- XP 4-layer socks with 320D soles
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Availabe in Specific Women's Cut
Our performance 3-layer fabric is supple, durable, highly waterproof and breathable.
- Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable.
- A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air.
- The nylon 18 denier mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer.
Waterproofness 20,000 mm
Breathability 4,000 g/m2/24hrs
Breathability tested by the A1 method
By completely re-thinking the way a garment is constructed, we've created an ergonomic cut which moves with your body while paddling and keeps things close-fitting. A six-panel box cut allows four-way curvature along both the horizontal and vertical axis, using the minimum number of seams and also reducing the garment's weight.
Twin waist - Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
Pressure tested to 500 mbar, these zips are still watertight but are more flexible, making them more comfortable and easier to operate than brass coil zips. Made from thermoplastic polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and a salt water resistant metal slider for long lasting performance in all environments.