If you need any further help or advice about the Palm Atom Bib Dry Trousers please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
Palm Atom Bib Trousers
Dry Bib Style Trousers
The New Palm Atom Bib Dry Trousers features XP 3-layer fabric, with waterproof socks and a stretchy neoprene waist for insulation keeps you warm in the water.
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Sizing Guide
- More info
Palm Atom Bib Dry Trousers
The Palm Atom bib dry trouser are a premium salopette made from a breathable XP 3-layer fabric, with 4-layer reinforcements on the knees and seat. To ensure you keep dry from the feet up the Atom bibs have a double taped XP 4-layer heavy duty socks with a nylon 320D soles. The upper of the Atom bib is a vent mesh with elasticated adjustable braces to keep things comfortable, a twin velcro waistband and a low profile waterproof Tizip relief zipper makes a versatile dry trouser. The Palm Atom bib can also be combined with a twin waisted jacket to make a warm and protective two piece suit.
- XP 3-Layer Fabric
- 4-layer 320D reinforced panels
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Twin waist
- XP 4-layer double taped socks with 320D soles
- 4-layer reinforced seat and knees
- Elasticated adjustable braces
- Space mesh back section
- Flexible TiZip master seal front relief zip
- Size: S-XXL.
Our performance 3-layer fabric is supple, durable, highly waterproof and breathable.
- Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable.
- A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air.
- The nylon 18 denier mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer.
Waterproofness 20,000 mm
Breathability 4,000 g/m2/24hrs
Breathability tested by the A1 method
By completely re-thinking the way a garment is constructed, we've created an ergonomic cut which moves with your body while paddling and keeps things close-fitting. A six-panel box cut allows four-way curvature along both the horizontal and vertical axis, using the minimum number of seams and also reducing the garment's weight.
Twin waist - Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
Pressure tested to 500 mbar, these zips are still watertight but are more flexible, making them more comfortable and easier to operate than brass coil zips. Made from thermoplastic polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and a salt water resistant metal slider for long lasting performance in all environments.