If you need any further help or advice about the Peak Adventure Drysuit please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
Peak Adventure Drysuit
Dry Suit for Sea Kayaking
A shoulder-entry drysuit for sea kayaking and touring. Features include a fold-away storm hood, breathable materials, neoprene neck and latex wrist seals.
£531.25 (RRP £625.00 - Saving £93.75)
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Size Guide
Peak Adventure Drysuit
The Adventure Drysuit from Peak UK is designed for touring and sea kayaking and is constructed from breathable and waterproof 4-layer ripstop material for great durability and breathability. Reinforcement is found at the high-wear areas of the elbows, knees, bum and ankles for added protection. The Adventure is a shoulder-entry suit fitted with a fully waterproof, lightweight, flexible and curved waterproof zip.
The neck seal comprises of superstretch neoprene with a fleece lined zipped outer neck, offering a comfortable seal for long days on the water. Latex wrist seals and integrated fabric socks complete the suit keeping you dry whilst you concentrate on the task at hand. Other useful features include a vertical pee-zip, a large fold-away storm hood and front zippered pockets that can be accessed whilst wearing a PFD.
Overall a great suit for paddling for touring, exploring and sea kayaking.
- Articulated cut with pre bent elbows, bum and knees
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durableX4 mid weight ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Reinforced elbows, knees, bum and ankles
- Zip opening outer, fleece lined neck with adjustable neoprene inner superstretch neck seal and elasticated tension strap
- Largefold away, adjustable X2.5 ripstop nylon hood
- Latex inner wrists with Aquaout outer seals
- Aquaout neoprene waist seal with unique inner waist webbing belt
- Double front zip pockets for easy access whilst wearing a PFD
- Reflective piping on zip flap
- Easy pee light weight and flexible vertical zip front fly
- Fully waterproof, lightweight, flexible and curved waterproof shoulder entry zip
- X4 breathable, waterproof and durable fully taped socks with flatlocked seams
- S. SM. M. ML. L. XL
We offer a delivery service for the Peak Adventure Drysuit throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses. We will endeavour to despatch all orders for delivery on the next working day.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Peak Adventure Drysuit online from our website and collect from our shop at Lee Mill, Plymouth, Devon or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with this.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Southampton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.