If you need any further help or advice about the Peak Adventure Drysuit please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
Peak Adventure Drysuit
Dry Suit for Sea Kayaking
A shoulder-entry drysuit for sea kayaking and touring. Features include a fold-away storm hood, breathable materials, neoprene neck and latex wrist seals.
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Size Guide
Peak Adventure Drysuit
The Adventure Drysuit from Peak UK is designed for touring and sea kayaking and is constructed from breathable and waterproof 4-layer ripstop material for great durability and breathability. Reinforcement is found at the high-wear areas of the elbows, knees, bum and ankles for added protection. The Adventure is a shoulder-entry suit fitted with a fully waterproof, lightweight, flexible and curved waterproof zip.
The neck seal comprises of superstretch neoprene with a fleece lined zipped outer neck, offering a comfortable seal for long days on the water. Latex wrist seals and integrated fabric socks complete the suit keeping you dry whilst you concentrate on the task at hand. Other useful features include a vertical pee-zip, a large fold-away storm hood and front zippered pockets that can be accessed whilst wearing a PFD.
Overall a great suit for paddling for touring, exploring and sea kayaking.
- Articulated cut with pre bent elbows, bum and knees
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durableX4 mid weight ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Reinforced elbows, knees, bum and ankles
- Zip opening outer, fleece lined neck with adjustable neoprene inner superstretch neck seal and elasticated tension strap
- Largefold away, adjustable X2.5 ripstop nylon hood
- Latex inner wrists with Aquaout outer seals
- Aquaout neoprene waist seal with unique inner waist webbing belt
- Double front zip pockets for easy access whilst wearing a PFD
- Reflective piping on zip flap
- Easy pee light weight and flexible vertical zip front fly
- Fully waterproof, lightweight, flexible and curved waterproof shoulder entry zip
- X4 breathable, waterproof and durable fully taped socks with flatlocked seams
- S. SM. M. ML. L. XL
Delivery of Clothing, Equipment, Accessories, Paddles & Inflatable Boats/Boards:
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Northern Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Northern Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks or Canoes that exceed 4.5m (450cm) is temporarily unavailable - Due to length restrictions with our shipping agents.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide:
We also offer a collect from store service. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores.
For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect