If you need any further help or advice about the Palm Atom Womens please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
Palm Atom Women's Immersion Suit
Ladies Specific Suit
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Sizing Guide
- More Info
Palm Atom Womens
The Palm Atom dry suit builds upon the proven performance of the Atom cag. Its new 4D Cut minimises the number of seams and positions those that remain away from the main wear points. The result is a very comfortable suit with excellent freedom of movement that should go on keeping you dry for a good time to come.
The Palm Atom Suit is constructed from Palms XP-4 Layer Waterproof Fabric that offers excellent breathability whilst being hard wearing. 4 layer 320D reinforced panels are fitted on all the main wear areas. A rear entry Masterseal zip, heavy duty double taped socks and UK made latex neck with 1.5mm neoprene protective collar and wrist gaskets with Velcro adjustable cuffs. The men’s version features a front relief zip and the women's suit a dropseat relief zip.
In summary the Palm Atom dry suit can been a great choice for whitewater paddling.
- XP 4-layer fabric
- 4 layer 320D reinforced panels
- YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket
- Weight: 1524 g (WM)
- Latex gasket with 1.5 mm neoprene outer collar
- Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
- Flexible TiZip MasterSeal rear entry and dropseat relief zip
- Retaining inner neoprene waistband
- Reinforced elbows‚ seat and knees
- Reflective details
Our high performance 4-layer fabric is engineered for extended durability, extra waterproofness and great breathability.
- Supplex nylon 6 woven face fabric has a great soft feel and is highly durable. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment prevents the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that the fabric stays breathable.
- A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass through to the outside air.
- A hydrophilic polyurethane membrane laminated to the hydrophobic coating transfers water vapour molecules along hydrophilic chains to the coating.
- The nylon 20 denier tricot mesh lining protects the waterproof membrane and disperses moisture to provide the largest surface area for moisture absorption and transfer.
Waterproofness 25,000 mm
Breathability 4,000 g/m2/24hrs
Breathability tested by the A1 method
By completely re-thinking the way a garment is constructed, we've created an ergonomic cut which moves with your body while paddling and keeps things close-fitting. A six-panel box cut allows four-way curvature along both the horizontal and vertical axis, using the minimum number of seams and also reducing the garment's weight.
Pressure tested to 500 mbar, these zips are still watertight but are more flexible, making them more comfortable and easier to operate than brass coil zips. Made from thermoplastic polyurethane with extra strong plastic zipper teeth and a salt water resistant metal slider for long lasting performance in all environments.
This stretchy natural rubber neck gasket inside the collar minimises water ingress, keeping the inside of the garment largely dry even when fully immersed underwater.
Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck.
A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.
Nationwide delivery available for the Palm Atom Womens. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket prior to checkout. For full details on delivery please see: Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide
Nationwide Click & Collect available for the Palm Atom Womens. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores. For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect