Nova Craft Prospector 15 SP3
The Toughest 15ft Canoe
The Nova Craft Prospector 15 SP3 is built to the same traditional design as other prospectors. Although it’s a slightly scaled down version of the Prospector 16, it is faithful to the original lines in every way.
2 x Wood / Webbed Seats:£899.00 (RRP £999.00 - Saving £100.00)
2 x Plastic Seats:£949.00 (RRP £1,049.00 - Saving £100.00)
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Popular Accessories
Nova Craft Prospector 15 SP3
The ultimate 15ft all rounder canoe. With its shallow curved hull the Nova Craft Prospector 15 gives great initial stability for both the new and experienced paddler. The slight rocker gives the boat great agility meaning it’s a great all rounder, and suitable for taking you, a friend and your picnic lunch or your pet out for the day around the coast or on flat water rivers, but it’s also at home running through white water rapids.
With nice high sides the Prospector will deflect water giving a drier ride than other canoes even on bigger waves and rapids. With a symmetrical design front to back this boat is easy to paddle as both solo or as a tandem crew.
The Prospector 15 SP3 has plenty of room for 2 paddlers and some kit for an overnight camp etc, although if you wanted a boat so you can go on longer trips or expedition adventures we would recommend the Nova Craft Prospector 16 or Prospector 17.
The Nova Craft Prospector 15 is available in several different materials/constructions.
SP3 is a very strong and durable roto-moulded triple layer polyethylene plastic construction. SP3 is perfect for everyone from occaisonal paddlers to busy hire centres and clubs
Also available in a lightweight version made from TuffStuff – Click Here for more details.
- SP3 Roto-moulded triple layer polyethylene plastic construction.
- Reinforced vinyl gunwales with rotomoulded end deck plates as standard trim.
- Ash framed seats with webbing or plastic seats.
- Ash carry handles at bow and stern.
- Deluxe sculpted ash centre yoke (In our opinion the best Canoe Yoke on the market), shaped to spread the weight across your shoulders evenly and even got a small notch for the small bone in your neck.
- Shallow arch shaped hull gives initial stability whilst a moderate rocker allows good manoeuvrability.
- Length – 15ft / 457cm
- Width – 36in / 91.4cm
- Bow Depth – 23in / 58.5cm
- Centre Depth – 14.5in / 36cm
- Stern Depth – 23in / 58.5cm
- Rocker – 2in / 5cm
- Weight – 75lbs / 34kg
- Manufacturers Weight Capacity: 850 lbs / 386kgOptimum weight capacity may differ - please contact us if you are unsure about the suitability of the Nova Craft Prospector 15 SP3 for your weight
Accessories that you may need
Canoe trolley designed for transporting canadian canoes and wide touring kayaks to and from the waters edge.
Classic wooden canoe paddle design, quality pine and mahogany covered with clear lacquer providing resistance to the water environment.
Lightweight durable canoe paddle with an alloy shaft and polypropylene blade.
Multi-use watertight barrels keep your kit dry and can act as a table or seat.
Canoes & Kayaks
Due to current restrictions within the UK courier network we are unable to ship canoes and kayaks. Collection is available from our 7 nationwide stores - see below.
Equipment & Accessories
Nationwide delivery is available for equipment and accessories throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Nova Craft Prospector 15 SP3 online from our website and collect from our shop at Lee Mill, Plymouth, Devon or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with this.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Southampton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
If you need any further help or advice about the Nova Craft Prospector 15 SP3 please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop