Throw Lines For Kayaking & Canoeing
Throwlines are an essential item of river safety equipment.
- Extra small, light weight, highly functional and good-value-for money.
- High visibility webbing band.
- Specifications and labelling area printed on base.
- D-Ring fixing point.
- Cone shaped bag with extra wide opening, for accurate throws and easy repacking.
Cordura 500D bag with built-in foam floatation
10 kN static breaking strength
Rope can be removed and used on its own
Shockcord neck closure
Extra fabric at neck to aid throwing and repacking
- Rope can be removed and used on its own
- Fidlock magnetic neck closure
- Extra fabric and stiffened neck to aid throwing and repacking
- Quickclip clean line attachment point
- Compatible with the Palm Quick Release & Zambezi belt