Throw Lines For Kayaking & Canoeing
Throwlines are an essential item of river safety equipment.
- Marine grade stainless steel ring.
- Unique ring design throwline with full length webbing reinforcing.
- Made from tough 600d polyester ripstop and nylon shell.
- Quick draining and drying slotted base.
- Contains a 9.5mm floating polypropylene rope.
- Easy and tidy cam buckle open / closure system.
- Comfortable handle for packing and throwing.
- Webbing loops to compliment a Guide Belt.
- Extra small, light weight, highly functional and good-value-for money.
- High visibility webbing band.
- Specifications and labelling area printed on base.
- D-Ring fixing point.
- Cone shaped bag with extra wide opening, for accurate throws and easy repacking.
Cordura 500D bag with built-in foam floatation
10 kN static breaking strength
Rope can be removed and used on its own
Shockcord neck closure
Extra fabric at neck to aid throwing and repacking
- Rope can be removed and used on its own
- Fidlock magnetic neck closure
- Extra fabric and stiffened neck to aid throwing and repacking
- Quickclip clean line attachment point
- Compatible with the Palm Quick Release & Zambezi belt