If you need any further help or advice about the Peak UK Throwline please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
A strong and durable range of throwlines featuring a wide-neck for re-packing and a clean ring attachment point for a karabiner. Available in 15m, 20m and 25m options.
15m Price: £59.00
20m Price: £65.00
25m Price: Call Us For Price
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
Peak UK Throwline
The Peak UK throwlines use a stainless steel ring attachment point at the base of the throwbag offering a direct attachment point between the throwline and a karabiner for a clean and super strong connection, eliminating any nylon on nylon friction.
These throwlines use a 9.5mm floating polypropylene rope with a 700kg knotted breaking strength and a 1100kg unknotted breaking strength. The bag is made from tough 600D ripstop nylon with a buoyant foam insert and slotted quick draining base. The bag has an easy and tidy cam buckle open / closure system. A wide neck design makes re-packing easier too.
Available in 15m, 20m and 25m lengths.
Peak UK Throwline Features
- Marine grade stainless steel ring that’s easy to tie and clip into, eliminating any nylon on nylon friction
- Unique ring design throwline with full length webbing reinforcing
- Made from tough 600d polyester ripstop and nylon shell with a buoyant foam insert
- Quick draining and drying slotted base
- Contains a 9.5mm floating polypropylene rope, tested to EN1891with breaking strength of: > 700kg with knot. >1100kg without knot
- Reflective piping for night use, stiffened wide opening for easy packing
- Easy and tidy cam buckle open / closure system
- Comfortable handle for packing and throwing
- Webbing loops to compliment our Guide Belt
- Optional Dyneema / polypropylene 8mm rope upgrade is available with >1400kg breaking strength (sold separately)
Nationwide delivery available for the Peak UK Throwline. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket prior to checkout. For full details on delivery please see: Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Stores Nationwide
Nationwide Click & Collect available for the Peak UK Throwline. Collection for orders placed online can be made from any of our Canoe Shops UK Stores. For full details on our Click & Collect service, please see: Nationwide Click & Collect