Northwater Four Play Float
We could have called it the Six or Seven Play but it was not as much fun. Amazing in its simplicity yet combines several products into one. It is used as a double-ended paddle float, a beaching pad to protect your hull from rocks and barnacles, a vehicle protection pad when loading your boat. It is also works great as a kneeling pad when cooking and performing religious rituals. When all the work is done it converts into a chair and will replace your sleeping pad when placed under your tent.
Beluga Inflatable Paddle Float
This Paddle float with it dual chambers gives you extra security should you get a puncture. The paddle just simply slides between the 2 chambers and is secured with a strap and quick release buckle. The same strap can be used to keep the float rolled u when not in use.
- Made from abrasion resistant 200-denier coated nylon.
- Dual-chamber design offers security if the paddle float should puncture.
- Quick release leash that can be secured to the paddle shaft, or used to roll-up for storage.
- Weight: 11.2 oz (315 g)
- Dimensions: 20 in (50 cm) x 9 in (23 cm) x 9 in (23 cm)
Standard Microcell Paddle Float
The Standard Paddle float is made of 2 blocks of foam 1 ¼" thick, its easy to slide your paddle ibetween the blocks and attach the securing leash around hte paddle shaft to give you something stong to lean on.
• A standard but useful paddle float. Made of two 1 1/4" thick slabs of Microcell, allowing you to slide your blade firmly between them. This design assures that the paddle float is well-balanced and stable on the water, especially when the paddler's weight is applied to the shaft of the paddle.
• The Microcell is protected with a 200-denier nylon cover, with P.V.C. mesh on both sides for quick draining.
• Leash can be secured to the paddle shaft.
• Weight: 290 g Dimensions: 18" x 9" x 3" (45 cm x 23 cm x 8 cm)