Secure Online Orders
Simply click on the 'Add to Basket'/'Buy Online' link for the required product(s). This takes you to a 'shopping basket' page that adds up the prices and carriage charges.
- If you want to select further items for purchase, then click on the 'continue shopping' link and return to the required pages to repeat the process. This accumulates the required items in the 'shopping basket'.
- When the required items have been selected and you wish to buy online, you simply click on the 'checkout' link. Press 'Check Out' and follow payment instructions on following pages. This directs you onto our secure checkout system for entry of credit card details, address and contact details for order completion.
- For maximum protection, your payment details on the secure checkout system are encrypted and handled by a certified payment gateway service provided by SagePay. We do not store or have access to your payment information.
- You will receive an immediate automatic acknowledgement confirming your order.
- The security of the secure site is indicated by the padlock symbol seen on your browser screen. The security certificate can be confirmed by seeing the padlock icon in your browsers window.
- Carriage charges on international (non-UK) orders are not shown. Please place your order fully and we will contact you with the total cost (including carriage) before processing your order.
You Can Order By Telephone
- Simply call (UK) 01752 892672 and a member of our sales staff will take your order. If no-one is available to take your call, then detail your telephone number to the answer-phone, and we will call you back.
You Can Order In Store
- Visit our showroom at Lee Mill, we have large stocks all year with staff available to assist with your purchase.