We pride ourselves on our customer service and that includes delivery of your purchases! Nobody likes waiting for their stuff to arrive, so here's what we do to make sure that happens:
- We ship most in-stock products out the same day and will always use a next-day service if possible. For larger items like kayaks and canoes we will use a 3-5 day service.
- All items are sent via couriered mail and although Kayaks and Paddles cannot be held responsible for the performance of the delivery service, we chose our delivery companies well and do everything we can to ensure you items arrive securly and in a timely fashion!
- We ask you, our customer, to check the condition of the goods you are signing for. Before you sign. If the goods are damaged you can refuse and ask the carrier to return to us. Then please call or email us.
If you require specilist delivery services, a quote for a service not available online, or would like to discuss express delivery options, please call us on 01752 892672 to discuss all the options available.
We have canoe shops located accross the UK where you can collect your order at no additional cost to you*. Place your order online and we will contact you to arrange collection at your convenience.
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Colub Road, TR9 6PZ
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RX
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Southampton, SO40 3WX