** IMPORTANT UPDATE **
COVID-19 update: Our delivery service is taking longer than normal, most orders are being supplied within 2-5 working days.
Unfortunately we are unable to send canoes and kayaks by courier due to volume restrictions within the UK courier network. Please use our nationwide contactless click and collect service.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and that includes delivery of your purchases. Nobody likes waiting for their stuff to arrive, so here's what we do to make sure that happens:
- We ship most in-stock products out the same day and will always use a next working day service where possible. For larger items like kayaks and canoes delivery timescales can take a little longer. Deliveries to remote areas, Scottish Highlands, Islands, Ireland and Northern Ireland will take longer.
- All items are sent via couriered mail and although Kayaks and Paddles cannot be held responsible for the performance of the delivery service, we chose our delivery companies well and do everything we can to ensure you items arrive securely and in a timely fashion.
- Please check the condition of the goods you are signing for. Before you sign. If the goods are damaged you can refuse and ask the carrier to return to us. Then please call or email us.
If you require specilist delivery services, a quote for a service not available online, please contact us.
We have canoe shops located accross the UK where you can collect your order at no additional cost to you. Place your order online and we will contact you to arrange collection at your convenience.
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RX
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Southampton, SO40 3WX