If you need any further help or advice about the NRS Navigator please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
Touring and Sea Kayaking Dry Suit Designed For Longer Trips
Premium dry suit designed for maximum comfort on long paddling trips featuring a Glide Skin neoprene neck seal.
£679.99 (RRP £799.95 - Saving £119.96)
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Size Guide
The NRS Navigator designed for long day paddling trips and extended tours where a comfortable dry suit is essential. The Navigator delivers comfort and convenience with a GlideSkin neoprene neck gasket. A neoprene gasket almost keeps all water out but is more comfortable than a conventional latex neck seal, perfect for long touring trips.
The NRS Navigator uses 4-layer Eclipse fabric with a proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere DWR finish. This allows moisture to escape keeping you dry but blocks out water in order to keep you dry.
The Navigator's overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal whilst the self-draining hood has three draw-cord adjustments for a custom fit.
- Neoprene volcano-style neck gasket in place of latex.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene neck
- Latex wrist gaskets
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish locks water out while letting moisture escape.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TiZip® MasterSeal entry and relief zippers
- Zippers are covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- The overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Eclipse fabric drysocks
- Wide seam taping throughout
- Self-draining hood with three draw-cord adjustments
- Thigh pocket with splashproof zipper for handy storage.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points.
- Additional layer of Eclipse material on seat and legs protects these high-wear areas.
- Reflective tape on the arms increases your visibility in low-light situations.
Delivery of Clothing, Equipment, Accessories, Paddles & Inflatable Boats/Boards:
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK & Northern Ireland. Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, although some deliveries may take longer.
Delivery of Kayaks & Canoes:
We offer a delivery service on most kayaks & canoes covering most of the UK & Northern Ireland - Some products and areas are excluded. We provide a bespoke delivery service for canoes and kayaks to improve the level of service and minimise the risk of damage.
Most Kayak & Canoe deliveries arrive within 1-2 weeks (not guaranteed) from confirming your order. The majority of Canoe & Kayak deliveries will be quicker than this but some may take longer.
For further information, please read our Delivery Information page.
COVID-19 Update - Click & Collect Temporarily Suspended
For the continued safety of our customers and colleagues our Click & Collect Service is temporarily suspended. Orders can still be placed through our website for "Contactless Collection", however collection of orders will not be possible until normal contactless collection services resume.