If you need any further help or advice about the NRS Navigator please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop
Touring and Sea Kayaking Dry Suit Designed For Longer Trips
Premium dry suit designed for maximum comfort on long paddling trips featuring a Glide Skin neoprene neck seal.
£662.96 (RRP £779.95 - Saving £116.99)
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Size Guide
The NRS Navigator designed for long day paddling trips and extended tours where a comfortable dry suit is essential. The Navigator delivers comfort and convenience with a GlideSkin neoprene neck gasket. A neoprene gasket almost keeps all water out but is more comfortable than a conventional latex neck seal, perfect for long touring trips.
The NRS Navigator uses 4-layer Eclipse fabric with a proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere DWR finish. This allows moisture to escape keeping you dry but blocks out water in order to keep you dry.
The Navigator's overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal whilst the self-draining hood has three draw-cord adjustments for a custom fit.
- Neoprene volcano-style neck gasket in place of latex.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene neck
- Latex wrist gaskets
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish locks water out while letting moisture escape.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TiZip® MasterSeal entry and relief zippers
- Zippers are covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- The overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Eclipse fabric drysocks
- Wide seam taping throughout
- Self-draining hood with three draw-cord adjustments
- Thigh pocket with splashproof zipper for handy storage.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points.
- Additional layer of Eclipse material on seat and legs protects these high-wear areas.
- Reflective tape on the arms increases your visibility in low-light situations.
We offer a delivery service for the NRS Navigator throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses. We will endeavour to despatch all orders for delivery on the next working day.
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a NRS Navigator online from our website and collect from our shop at Lee Mill, Plymouth, Devon or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with this.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Southampton
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.