P+H Delphin 150 & 155 Sea Kayak
The P&H Delphin turns traditional sea kayak design on its head and challenges many preconceived ideas of how a sea kayak should look and behave.
£1,169.10 (RRP £1,299.00 - Saving £129.90)
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
- Popular Accessories
P+H Delphin 150 & 155
The new P&H Delphin 150 & 155 turns traditional sea kayak design on its head and challenges many preconceived ideas of how a sea kayak should look and behave.
The cockpit has been move backwards and the stern squared off so the bow just kisses the water but when paddling the stern engages and aids tracking.
The delpin is a sea kayaking playboat, not your A2B sea kayak. Lots of fun in the surf too.......
- Rocker - Creates super manoeuvrability when surfing and prevents purling Quick Resurfacing.
- Bow - Splits and sheds water preventing nose burying on steep waves and helps punch through waves on way through surf.
- Hard Chines - Direct water onto planing surface and bow allowing for a super-fast pick up on the wave Planing surface and smooth chines - Forgiving for beginners and when surfing.
- Flat Midsection Hull - The most manoeuvrable sea kayak on the market, spins like a white water kayak to get you out of those sticky situations like crossing fast flowing races.
- Width around cockpit - Stable for beginners.
- Stern - Squared off to increase water length, speed and tracking.
- Rear weighting - Creates a long water line when paddling on flat water for speed and tracking.
- Large rear and fore hatch - Lots of day tripping storage.
- Low back deck and cockpit - Easy to roll when the wave wins.
- Deck Pod - access your essentials on the move.
- Skeg - aids tracking capabilities in cross winds.
- Rudder ready - beginners will love the rudder, easy to control and confidence inspiring.
- Neoprene R4 or Nylon N4.
- Length 457cm / 15'.5"
- Width: 55cm / 22.5"
- Volume 247lts / 76gals.
- Weight 24.5kgs / 58.4lbs.
- Paddler weight range 40kg - 105kg.
- Length 472cm
- Width: 57cm
- Volume 290lts
- Weight 26.5kgs
- Paddler weight range 65kg - 125kg.
Accessories that you may need
We offer a delivery service for the P+H Delphin 150 & 155 throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Canoes and kayaks are normally delivered within 3-5 working days, clothing and equipment are sent via a courier using an overnight delivery service. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a P+H Delphin 150 & 155 online from our website and collect from our shop at Lee Mill, Plymouth, Devon or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with this.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Southampton
- Bantry Bay Canoes - Bandon, Ireland
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
If you need any further help or advice about the P+H Delphin 150 & 155 please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop