The Pyranha Varun is the one boat to do it all. If you want to go back to the fun loving, rain loving, roots of the river, run your home rapid, stop to surf, throw some ends then float down, huck a drop, go back to the top and do it all again the Varun is the boat for you! With maximum playability and slicey ends the Varun allows you to initiate all the classic vertical moves plus enough speed to run the river in style.
- Length - Surf the smaller river features and run rapids with confidence and style.
- Width - Novices and experts will appreciate its stability and forgiving nature.
- Rocker - Gives a great compromise between speed and lift to initiate moves.
- Slicey ends - Easy to squirt on eddy lines and initiate vertical moves.
- 2 way rails - Born from the Molan, refined and coupled with a new side wall profile to give a forgiving ride with edges that allow move initiation and release.
- Low back deck and cockpit lip - Easy to learn to roll in or just get back the right way up! No trippy edges - Back hull and wall angles are shallow to make a forgiving ride.