- Full Details
- Features / Spec
The Pyranha Burn is flat Hulled with aggressive rails, making it sharp and snappy on the turn, requiring an aggressive, positive paddling style. Will go where the paddler tells it to, most of the time!!!!. You drive the Burn from just in front of the seating postition, this is where the boat turns and is controlled from most effectively.
- Front rocker - Raised and re-profiled giving more control for boof and drops. It's still aggressive and it's still fun.
- More V in deck - The front deck sheds water better, gives improved directional control and the tweaked rear deck V gives paddlers more predictability over drops or in holes.
- Carving rails - For precision and predictability, for must make eddies and for snappy turns.
- Paddler clearance - Knee area and cockpit lowered to improve paddler to kayak contact, reaching for strokes and make rolling easier.
- Rescue points - Re-profiled to speed up attachments in rescue situations.
- Recessed drain bung - Nothing sticks
- Length 238cm / 7' 9".
- Width 64cm / 25".
- Volume 238lts / 63gal.
- Weight 17kgs / 37.4lbs.
- Paddler weight range 45-95kg.
- Length 245cm / 8' 0".
- Width 65cm / 25.5".
- Volume 279lts / 72.4gal.
- Weight 19kgs /41.8lbs.
- Paddler weight range 55-105kg.
- Length 253cm / 8' 3".
- Width 69cm / 27".
- Volume 304lts / 80.3gal.
- Weight 21kgs / 46lbs.
- Paddler weight range 75-125kg.
- Connect 30 Outfitting.
- Ratchet Adjustable backrest.
- Adjustable fully padded thigh grips.
- Adjustable full plate footrests.
- Mini cell buoyancy foams.
- 3 Haul / Rescue points.
We offer a delivery service for the Pyranha Burn throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Canoes and kayaks are normally delivered within 3-5 working days, clothing and equipment are sent via a courier using an overnight delivery service. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Pyranha Burn online from our website and collect from our shop at Lee Mill, Plymouth, Devon or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with this.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Southampton Canoes - Southampton
- Bantry Bay Canoes - Bandon, Ireland*
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
* A £30 surcharge applies for collection from Bantry Bay Canoes.
If you need any further help or advice about the Pyranha Burn please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop