Dagger Nomad 8.1 & 8.5
Solid and dependable, the displacement hull carries fantastic forward speed. With continuous rocker for softer landings and smooth, controlled resurfacing. A soft rail edge tapering to the stern allows the boat to be railed over for dynamic paddling.
£807.46 (RRP £949.95 - Saving £142.49)
- Full Details
- Features / Spec
Dagger's creek boat for the connoiseur. With numerous first descents and accolades it has an impressive resumé. Dagger have built a solid and dependable displacement hull which carries fantastic forward speed. The Dagger Nomad has continuous rocker for softer landings and smooth, controlled resurfacing. A soft rail edge tapering to the stern allows the boat to be railed over for dynamic paddling but prevents tripping when on slabs or slides.
Full rounded ends deflect impact and punch through holes, with bow security bars placed horizontally to avoid heavy impact penetration. The deck of the Dagger Nomad possesses plenty of volume, distributed evenly to assist floatation and resurfacing ability.
The Dagger Nomad has 6 rescue clipping points all using anodised aluminium bars, a solid double bolted step out pillar and volume adjustable full plate foot brace, the Nomad is a super-safe creek boat. Outfitting is solid and durable with an adjustable rotomoulded seat, adjustable thigh brace and flip switch backrest plus ripstop padding for the seat and hips.
- Displacement hull with softened edge profile.
- Even volume distribution.
- Fast resurfacing deck design.
- Rounded end profiles for impact reduction.
Features - Ergo Creek
- Contour Ergo Creeker Outfitting
- Contoured hip pads, leg lifter, storage stray
- Adjustable backrest
- Thighbrace mounted double ratchet adjustment
- Precision adjustable thighbrace
- Volume adjustable bulkhead footbrace
- Safety step out wall
- Mini-cell foam pillar buoyancy
- 5 anodised aluminium grab handles
- Strap-retention Bottle Holder
- Outfitting kit for personalisation
- Length 2.46m.
- Width 0.65m.
- Weight Range 50-86kg.
- Volume 257ltrs.
- Weight 19kg.
- Length 2.57m.
- Width 0.67m.
- Weight Range 68-109kg.
- Volume 295ltrs.
- Weight 20kg.
We offer a delivery service for the Dagger Nomad throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Canoes and kayaks are normally delivered within 3-5 working days, clothing and equipment are sent via a courier using an overnight delivery service.
The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Dagger Nomad online from our website and collect from our shop at Lee Mill, Plymouth, Devon or you can collect from any branch within the Canoe Shops Group. There is no cost associated with this.
Our other stores are:
- Bournemouth Canoes - Poole
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road Nr Newquay
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich
- Bantry Bay Canoes - Bandon, Ireland
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
If you need any further help or advice about the Dagger Nomad please get in touch by email, phone or visit our shop