Dagger Kayaks Approach 9 & 10
|The Dagger Approach 9 & 10 is a a versatile & multi-purpose kayak. Forgiving and stable, manoeuvrable and responsive. A rounded displacement hull is wide for stability with channels to help tracking. Control of direction is further enhanced by a drop down skeg, spring loaded to avoid damage. The addition of a large hatch with dual density hatch cover and waterproof bulkhead provides plenty of storage space for camping equipment making multi-day, moving water expeditions a possibility. A moulded seat is robust with comfortable seat pad and Legend backrest. SlideLock™ foot braces are easy to adjust and provide a comfortable platform for the feet. The Approach is great if you are looking at doing at bit of White water & touring the lakes, estuaries or coastal waters.
Click image to enlarge.
- Drop down skeg.
- Stern storage hatch using dual density hatch covers with mini-cell foam sealed bulkhead.
- Paddle park clips.
- Foredeck elastics.
- Large easy access cockpit.
- Rounded deck and sidewall.
- Precision adjustable low profile thigh braces.
- Ergonomic grab handles.
- SlideLock™ adjustable foot braces.
- Whitewater backrest.
- Mini-cell foam centre pillar buoyancy.
- Integral padded seat.
- Anodised Security Bar.
- Colours - Red, Blue/White, Saffron/Red.
- Length 2.74m.
- Width 0.64m.
- Capacity 111kg.
- Weight 17kg.
- Length 3.05m.
- Width 0.71m.
- Capacity 127kg.
- Weight 18kg.
- Approach 9- Neoprene R5 or Nylon N5.
- Approach 10 - Neoprene R6 or Nylon N6.
Need a Roofrack.
|Do you need a roofrack to carry your Kayaks and Canoes.
We are a specialist supplier of the entire Thule range of car roof racks, cycle carriers, roof boxes and sports equipment carriers.
Thule roof racks are held in stock so that you can take your canoe or kayak home with you.
To buy roofrack click on the Roofrack Selector below.