Palm Equipment Pro Throw Bags.
An essential piece of individual safety gear. Many uses including rescue situations from the river bank, centre use, swimming pool safety line. Usage: Bank rescue of swimmer in water. Not designed for technical water rescues.
- Large plastic grab handles. Can be removed in accordance with the clean line principle.
- 10mm HT Polypropylene float linear breaking load > 1750kg. Nylon funnel neck to make throwing easy and repacking quick.
- Foam filled liner to ensure that the bag floats even in highly aerated water.
- Reinforced base to take the strain in a typical rescue situation.
- Easily packed neck closure system to avoid accidental opening and easy to use with cold hands.
- Hard wearing Cordura® outer tag shows the length of rope and breaking strain - useful if someone else uses the bag.
- Reinforced inside seams.
- Hi-vis yellow with reflective tape.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura® Nylon, cord grips, 25mm webbing, reinforced inside seams.
- Colour: Blue and florescent yellow bag. Red and yellow high visibility rope.
- Sizes: 10mtr, 15mtr, 20mtr & 25mtr.